See Curbside Appointments
Scheduled Appointments provide a set time of day to have your pet looked at by our veterinarian. Scheduled appointments will have priority over walk-in appointments. To schedule an appointment call today (407) 862-6892
Getting time off from work to get an appointment for your pet's wellness care or medical attention for a medical issue can be difficult. At Westmonte, we understand the busy life of our clients and offer drop-off appointments to hopefully make your life a little less hectic.
You can drop off your pet for a minimum of three hours starting as early as 8:00 A.M. or as late as 2:00 P.M. We will care for your pet's medical needs while you are at work or just taking care of life. Best of all, there is no special charge for this service.
Due to the out-break of Covid-19 we are now doing curbside appointments.
Please call the clinic to make an appointment as you normally would call. Then, when you arrive, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Once you enter our parking lot, you will remain in your car while you call the clinic number (407) 862-6892 to notify our staff that you have arrived. We will then proceed to check you in over the phone. At that time, we will verify the phone number you’re calling from to make certain we can reach you immediately while we treat your pet.
2. Your car will act as our waiting room and you will remain in your car until it is time for your pet to been seen. Once the staff is ready for you, a staff member will call you back to obtain your pet’s medical history and discuss any concerns.
3. A staff member will then come to your car to get your pet. The staff will bring your pet inside to be examined by the doctor while you wait in your car. After the examination, the doctor will call you to discuss the findings and treatment(s), as well as answer any of your questions.
- ALL dogs MUST be on a leash waiting outside of the car with you for the staff
member to pick up to take inside the clinic. Our staff will use our leashes and
your pet's leash will stay with you in the car.
- ALL cats MUST be in a secured carrier outside of your car for our staff member
to pick up to bring inside. NO personal belongings (blankets, toys etc.) will be
inside the cat carrier prior to entering the clinic.
4. Once your pet has received all of his/her treatments, a staff member will call one final time to obtain your payment over the phone. After payment has been processed we will bring your pet back to your car.
Please note we will not remove the pet from your car for you or place the pet back into your car to keep exposure to any potential concerns as minimal as possible for our staff.
**WARNING** Any dog or cat that can not be safely brought into the clinic or handled easily by our staff alone without your assistance will need to be rescheduled at a later date when you can be present to assist our staff as needed.
Suspended at this time
We understand that when a pet gets sick or you find an opening in your schedule to get your fur kid to the veterinarian for wellness care, appointments are not always convenient. We can't always predict life and that is why gladly we accept walk-ins.
We allow anyone to bring in a pet for a visit between the hours of 8:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. without an appointment prior to arrival. Please understand, scheduled appointments will take priority over a walk-in patient unless it is an emergency. Your pet will be seen by a veterinarian in-between appointments, which means the wait can be lengthy, but we will see your pet if you're willing to wait. On the other hand, you can always drop your pet off and pick your pet up later instead of waiting to be seen in an exam room (no additional fee for drop-off appointments).